Thursday, November 20, 2008

Update, of course...

Duh, Mariah! You have a blog to obtain! So life goes on, Love, Language and Leadership in equal doses, and so many unstable doses of everything else. Life is good though, I have a lot going on family wise, school wise, horse wise, work wise and socially too. As for the horses, I am very very happy with the progress we have made and the relationships we have formed. I am hypothesizing that Sundance and I will be done with Level 3 by June/July of 2009,which is only about 6 months away... and leaving plenty of time there for oopsies, I am getting done as soon as I can, maybe I can get done before then, that's how it's looking. I am almost done with my website, I am just having a friend Alain Martignier and Parelli Tour Team Manager look it over and consult the legal website manager for Parelli about it and make sure we have everything legally perfect, and see if there is anything I need to add to make it perfect before he sends it to Pat & Linda... I am very excited about this. I will present my website to the public when Alain and I are sure everything is legal, so be crossing your fingers! Please keep on praying that Sundance and I will be able to perform at the TN Celebration... being able to do that will make a HUGE difference and I do think it is possible. Here's one of my favorite pictures of Sundance, I LOVE his ears...




Where are you in your journey? I would love to hear where all of you are and when you want to finish the level you are on.

3 comments:

Fran said...

Okay, in response to "Where are you in your Journey" question...

I am tying up those last straggly loose ends in L3, and am playing mostly in L4 with Prinny. I'd love to audition L4 with her by February 2010. That's my loose goal.

I'm hoping to Audition L3 sometime late in 2009 with Crest.

With Lady, I just want to have fun for now. Since she obviously can't be ridden, I just want to play on the ground and get her excellent.

The Alway Family said...

Cool! How far do you want to get with LB?

XOXO

Mariah

Fran said...

*shrugs* as far as I can. I'm in no hurry, she's an experiment-lol.

She'll be a super pony though, she'll rival Barnum and Bailey one day!