Monday, November 10, 2008

What's Up?

What's Up, you ask? LIFE! And it's good. Been very busy, been to the beach, air shows, teaching, preparing for play days, school, website designing, answering 10 million emails... all that good stuff. My website is almost done, almost ready to present to the public, only a choice few have seen it at the moment! Including a man that will be sending it to Pat and Linda Parelli,  so I am very excited. I have gotten the blankets for the horses, they look quite cute together with their matching yet different colored blankets. We're getting more and more meat on the seniors and hard keepers, in hopes they won't look like skin bags by February! Sundance and Bebe have taken leaps and bounds since the private lesson, here's what I am working on individually in the recent sessions -

Sundance

Respect and YES MAM! on long back ups.

Canter when I ask please.

Zone 5, 1 rein driving - Stop, Back, Walk, Sideways and Trot.

Bareback, bridle-less and carrot stick-less riding.

 

Bebe

Cantering within 6 ft diameter

Stick 2 me - walk, trot and very nice canter!

Zone 5, 1 rein driving - Stop, Back, Walk, Sideways and Trot.

 

Both horses are doing very well, and I am very proud of them. I have hope with Bebe now, I feel like we can reach the stars now... and that feels really good.

Here's a laugh-box tickler for you, it is a video of my favorite stand up comic.. Known as Ricky Mokel (The character he plays, not his real name) This is at the Alabama Theatre, he plays as a back ground employee filling in and taking up time for the show... funniest darn comic I've ever had a pleasure to see.

No comments: