Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years Eve!

Hello Family!


h

A new year is starting and I would like to congratulate you all on a successful year, and a new beautiful year to come. I am currently at the beach right now, it's our family tradition... at the beach for new years. I love going out on an early morning power walk when I am here and take a look at the camp ground, it is beautiful. There was a beautiful swan grooming at the lake, he reminded me of the beauty of life... and how beautiful, vibrant, happy and successful I want to be in this new coming year. I have a couple of goals for this year, and really want to enjoy it because this is the last year I will be staying home. 2009 will be the year I finish up school and get my green string, 2010 will be the year I go to Florida and take a few courses and become an intern.

h


Goals for 2009:

h




*Earn my green string by June-July 2009. (Almost done with L3 now.)


h

*Perform in the Savvy Spotlight in Lakeland, FL with Sundance.

h


*Become a more fit and active person, feel confident about my physical self.

h


All my goals we're achieved this year, and plan on doing everything I need to achieve my goals in 2009.

h


I just recently read a verse in my daily devotional, it is found in Luke 11:9-10...

h


Luke 11:9-10 (New Living Translation)

h


“And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened."

h


I really like this verse, and know it is true because ever since I started Parelli I prayed every night about my goals and for my family. God has given me everything I need, and my goals are being achieved. I know not all of you are Christians, but I would love to share this with my christian friends and encourage them... I respect all of you who are not a part of the same beliefs and hope that my blog is still encouraging and inspiring to all of you!

h



What are your goals for 2009? What are you doing to do to get them done? I would like to encourage you to write your goals down and get them done. For an example of long and short term goals, you can got to the page "My Life, My Dreams" found on the left hand side of the screen.

h


I have had a request for a video of my new mounting technique, and would love to share. I should be home sometime this weekend, so be looking for a new video coming soon!


h


Have a happy new years!


h


Mariah, Breeze, Sundance, Taco, Bebe, Starsky and Doc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mariah I wish you were my neighbor!! lol
My goals for 2009 are making the time to spend at least 2 hours a day with my 2 LBI and my RBI.
Jack who is my RBI needs alot of comfort and I need to be very consistent and slow with him.
My two LBI I have just started into my Parelli Journey and boy are they a challenge for me, as my personality tends to sway towards the RBI. I guess also to be a better leader and student of Parelli. I haven't been doing much lately as it has been very cold here in the NE part of Ohio. I will keep reading your blog everyday as it inspires me and Happy New Year.