Thursday, January 1, 2009

Lakeland, FL Celebration Savvy Spotlight Application

Here is what I submitted in email: (I also submitted my form, but it's got some information I am not going to share.)t






Hello Parelli,>> This is Mariah Helms, I am 17 years old and an un-official Level 3 graduate. I started Level 3 in June of 2008 and am almost ready to audit and get my green string as of December 2008. I have not > participated in any clinics and have only had 2 private lessons from > a Professional in my journey, I also am a backyard student... > learning by myself. I plan on becoming a professional as soon as Pat > says I am ready and will be down to the courses in Florida as soon > as I am old enough. I count myself as a super student, because > Parelli is my life and I study and play with my super horses 2+ > hours daily. I hope and pray that I will someday become someone who > can teach and help other people live their dreams, such as I do, as > a Parelli Professional.>> I believe applying for the Savvy Spotlight and being passively > persistent in the proper position will help me get out there, and > maybe someone will recognize the potential I may have. I appreciate > very much the opportunity you all having given us students (the > future of Parelli), I do believe the Savvy Spotlight is another > great step-up for the program that will change the lives of horse > lovers everywhere, and will better the chance of the program > thriving in the future.

Here is their response:t






Dear Spotlight Applicant, We received your application successfully. We will contact you with the final decision between Sep 21st and Sep 25th, 2009. Thank you for your patience. Best regards and Happy New Year! Operations ManagerParelli Natural Horsemanship (Inc)







I am very excited, I replied and asked if I needed to submit a video closer to the celebration... so we'll see what we have to do.




Keep on praying please, and sending good thoughts... it is very appreciated!




Much Love!

No comments: