Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Little Bebe UPDATE

The Beebsters is going to be fine! The little man got a hidden cut under all that FUR (I mean he's a teddy bear) on the inside of his ankle. She said he has a little deep cut, that got infected (All up his leg, it is so pitiful to see him try to move). So she gave him a pain killer shot and showed me how to wrap it.
Here's what I have to do:


2 X a day - Morning and night.


10 anti-biotic pills with his sweet feed


Clean and re-wrap (with a million wraps) his leg


1g of Banamine for pain


And of course refilling the water and shavings and hay, because his hyper little mind has to stay in the stall. I really hate to see him like this, he is like a sweet 5 year old child that wants to do every single thing you want so bad... he just really wants to go out with Mom and play and it breaks my heart to tell him no.


I got him a little apple licker and put some jingle bells in there for him to play with, he also has a stocking in his stall and I got his vet wrap in his color. I seems like I will be staying in the stall with him for support this Christmas, I will enjoy time with this precious soul!


Thank you for all the positive thoughts and prayers! It must have worked because it seems the only thing that's wrong is a scratch! It cost us only $218, it could have been a lot worse. We are blessed, COUNT your blessings if you have a healthy horse this Christmas.

Much love!



Mariah & Little Bee

No comments: