Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Prayers and Positive Thoughts for Little Bebe - DAY 2 AM

 

I just got back in from tending to sweet bee...


There was a teeny bit of puss and NO swelling at all! He is walking with just a slight limp now. So it looks like he is on the fast track to recovery... he should be back to normal in 3 days.


He was real depressed about staying in the stall last night when I spent some UT with him... and he is doing very well today so I put his hay up in a hay net and set a big bucket of water out in the arena and he will be staying out there today. He will be able to sniff his buddies and talk, but no horsing around! He rolled and a smile was back on his face... so I think today will be a much better day for him. A nibble of banamine will make the day better too, and he has PLENTY of toys as he is staying in my arena.


Thanks for all the support and encouragement, I'd say this time with Bebe is a great Christmas present... I really enjoy taking care of horses and tending to them.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!





Mariah & Bebe

No comments: