Monday, April 13, 2009

Internet Connection was down...

For 3 days, that's okay... I am sure you can forgive my computer for the deprivation.

Can you list the "10 Qualities of a Horseman" off the top of your head?

Heart & Desire

Respect

Impulsion

Flexion

Attitude

Feel

Timing

Balance

SAVVY

Experience

 

I enjoyed Easter, and time with my family. Happy Late Easter! I hope you enjoyed it. I am preparing for the demo this weekend in Concord, I am very excited, and am sure it will be a blast. Your prayers and positive vibes would be appreciated! Fabio sends his love, we are playing with Level 4 Finesse and Liberty in our sessions lately, we may film/audition some Online or Liberty for a test of Level 4 savvy soon... I am hoping to pass as much Level 4 as I can until I leave in the spring for the centers.

XOXO

1 comment:

Katie Oostman said...

Whoa! You're going to the centers this spring? I had no idea! That is great news Mariah!