Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Surprise, Surprise!

I want to THANK all of you for praying and sending your positive vibes and thoughts for so long now. IT HAS PAYED OFF!

FABIO AND I ARE GOING TO LAKELAND! We got the email this morning, we were picked to do Freestyle...

I am so excited,  I could implode. The ride will be 8-10 hours long, we will leave Wednesday night around 10 PM to 12 AM to get there on time to check in... I am trying my best to get him prepared for the trip, physically and mentally.

We have 22 days before we leave,  got to get our Freestyle where we want it. He did wonderful Monday when we did some, he is great. I am sure we will do wonderful if I prepare in correctly and keep calm, confident and positive.

I've got some good ideas for our routine, but still need more ideas! Any ideas Friends?

Please continue to pray and send positive thoughts on our behalf for favor, confidence, inspiration and safety.

 

Here's some eye candy for you, I am studying equine physiology, and did a sketch of Bebe yesterday. It's not done, but here's the start!...

Bebe Anatomy

Bebe Body

Bebe Head 

Thanks again Family! You are WONDERFUL!

 

XOXO

 

Mariah

3 comments:

Lisa R said...

Way to go Mariah! I knew you two would get picked! YEAH! I am so excited for you! I hope that I will at least get to see the video of it later since I won't be there.

Have fun!!!!! I know you'll do fantastic! What a great opportunity! And you'll make the most of it!

Hannah Willis said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Gonna be soo fun to meet the famous Sundance ;)!!!

can't wait for everyone to be able to me Blaze too!! :D

Priscilla said...

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! Do you get to ride with Pat and Linda? EEEKKK!!!

Savvy, Savvy!

Priscilla