Monday, December 7, 2009

Let's make PARELLI available for FINLAND

Finland

Hello Friends,


I have a fellow friend and student that emailed me saying that the Savvy Club won't let her choose Finland as a country.

I called the Parelli's today, and they said that they currently do not service Finland. I talked with him, he is taking this to the supervisor. He said that if I get a group of people in Finland that are interested in joining the Savvy Club in Finland, they will make it available there.


Anyone know of anyone from Finland, that is wanting to join, but can't because of the unavailability?


Help me spread Parelli worldwide, I know we can do this!


XOXO


Mariah
mariahhelms@hotmail.com
http://www.mariahhelms.com/

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Unfortunately.... No I do not.... uhhh