Thursday, October 14, 2010

Enjoying the serenity of a cool fall morning, last couple days at home. Sundance is in the barn, a few feet away getting used to the life of living in a stall. He'll live in a pen at Parelli-ville, he seems to be adapting well here at home to being cooped up. His diet has changed too, what a trooper! Pushing through like he is. I am hoping that I am preparing him the best I can for the obstacles coming ahead! I am very excited for the trip in front of us. Thirteen days left! The vet is coming out Sunday to write his health certificate, make sure he has the correct shots and the current and new diet will fare him well. A Healthy Stride farrier, Brandon Crew, should be coming Monday if time allows to make sure he is balanced. Looks like I'll be making some runs for myself, I've got to be ready too! Ha ha! Can't forget about me! Oops!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

Parelli Central said...

Sounds like you are on top of things and well prepare.
Well done!

Petra Christensen
Parelli 2StarJunior Instructor
Parelli Central