Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Good morning, or good afternoon... whichever part of the world you are in today! Looks like there are 15 days until I leave for Parelli University, I am busily getting the farm here prepared for my departure and the lack of a mother to be there watching everyones move, making sure they are taken care of with the best of efforts. Clothes are being accounted for, my horses and mine! Lists are made, vet appointments scheduled and making sure every miniscule detail is taken care of. Prior and proper preparation! I've been working up to this point for 5 years now, my dream is coming to life even moreso. I only pray that I will be good enough, I love what I do very much. I love how it changed my life, my families life, and have witnessed it changing so many others. I plan on giving all I have and all the Lord can give me! In giving my all, I plan on posting frequently so you all can join the
journey with me! I will be updating frequently via phone starting today. Join me & please buckle in!

No comments: