Monday, January 17, 2011

Externship - DAY 1 - Rain is a Good Thing (Part 3)

my blog at the Parelli Central Blog in one of her posts. I got quite a sweet offer from her, a big compliment to me and brightened my day! We are hoping we will get some time to talk some on Wednesday hopefully! Berin gave us our schedules today for the week (so far) it is prone to change but it will go along those guidelines I will go to the Student Lounge tomorrow and add the schedule here on my blog from that computer so you can see it, I am updating from my phone as my "Droid Pad" really honestly is not something I can update my blog on and this phone will only allow so much space... I will have a laptop coming in sometime this week so I can post easily and frequently with long posts every night! So I am very much looking forward to that! Be looking for the schedule up hopefully by the morning. Until then, stay savvy! Mariah Helms

----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

No comments: