Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Externship - DAY 2 - Patience, Patience and More Patience

Today we had our regular morning routine, up at 5:30 am, Feeding, Breakfast, Name Game then we started our Online Testing. Which took WAY longer than expected, so the ones that got done first ended up watching and learning and taking care of their horses and the facility... I just got done with feeding and supper, more feeding and blanketing afterwards and getting to bed early tonight. Tomorrow we are supposedly going to do Liberty and Freestyle! Our meeting was canceled for an unknown reason, not sure when we will have the meeting or if we will have it! But like Berin said, we must be flexible! Honestly, I am ready to get to work and use this energy I have. Ready to get on this schedule, but patience is key! I will send a couple of pictures from my phone as soon as I can get some service.

No comments: