Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Externship - Day 34 - Horsemanship and Rotations

I do have to apologise because this will be short, my internet is still down for some reason! Today was spent enjoying a gorgeous early morning along with an exhilarating soccer game. We played with traveling bowties, Sundance did great! Now I know what to work on with him. We watched a DVD as a class of Pat talking with Mastery students in Colorado about Liberty, Drive and Draw and Horse development. We broke for lunch then had a chance to help with teachers for the fast track set up then watch a wonderful fluidity demo. I had a chance to work on two projects, then have dinner and play with my beautiful horses and friends until we started to gaze upon the stars. Tomorrow offers another exciting day as we are to meet Pat at 8:00 in the morning, I also have the hay rotation which is a blast! See you guys then...

No comments: