Sunday, June 29, 2008

First SCSC Play Day on June 28, 2008





The first SCSC Play Day went great, the set up we made was perfect and we had everything we needed. We all had so much fun talking and learning, I think everyone benefited from it including me. People arrived between 9 and 10 o'clock and we all socialized, unpacked and played until 11:30 and then headed to the porch for lunch. After lunch we played and decided to skip the games because of the heat and decided to go on a cool trail ride and jump in the lake, which was the highlight I think of the event. Later everyone left and around 5 o'clock the place was clean and clear, and my horses were pooped. I had a lot of fun, and plan to have more fun on the next play day. I probably will not do too much today, I woke up last night in a cold sweat and felt like my insides were cooking... I got sick from the heat so I have to stay cool today or things will get ugly. My friend graciously allowed me to use her Parelli Liberty and Horse Behaviour kit so I am still building my future even though I am too sick to go play, so I am happy! Thanks K!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like you had a blast at your playday. Good job!

Unknown said...

Thanks for a wonderful time Mariah. Natalie & I really enjoyed ourselves. Sorry we couldn't stay longer.

Lisa R said...

Wish I could have been there. Looks like you had a ton of fun! And swimming too!

The Alway Family said...

Thanks, hopefully I will see you all next time.

XOXO

m