Monday, June 30, 2008

June 29, 2008 - Sick as a... Savvy dog but still Savvy!

Well, I got TOO hot Saturday but felt well enough to play when I got out Sunday night.
I think I did good yesterday, I got to watch the Parelli Liberty and Horse Behavior DVD's all day.

Bebe
Sideways and Confidence Building
I think he is now confident enough to canter sideways, he is doing great.
His cantering and flying lead changes are great and liberty is too!
I think we will soon be ready to move on.

Sundance
Flying Changes and being Fun
Sundance and I played with cantering and doing flying lead changes on a shorter line, he did great and no counter canters! I can't quite remember anything else except for the shoulder game and practicing his bow, I got a little sick while practicing the bow so I decided to end the session. It was a great session though! I feel great today but will wait until later in the afternoon to make sure I do not have a chance to get sick again. I got to play with Fabio (Sundance) earlier this morning when it was cool and had an AWESOME session! New tasks, new ideas, new fun and SUCCESS!

No comments: