Thursday, October 16, 2008

Internet Down and Leaving for Jacksonville Tour Stop

Hey Fans!
Sorry I haven't been posting, our Internet has been down at my house and still is. I am using my dad's computer at the shop! I will be gone to the Jacksonville tour stop this weekend and don't know when the Internet will be back up. The horses are doing AMAZING! I have had a huge breakthrough with Bebe and Sundance is getting past and passing his hard tasks, so everything journey wise is absolutley amazing. The Parelli Kids Demo at Chetola was BIG and FUN and went perfectly. I do not have pictures or videos in yet, family has it but will get in soon. I hate I cannot update because I have so much to share! Pray for safe trips and that I will get to chat with Pat, and it will make a big difference. See you all in Jacksonville! Here is a picture to recognize me by...

XOXO

Mariah Helms

No comments: