Friday, October 17, 2008

Jacksonville, Finally Here...

We left for Jacksonville about 10 AM and got here about 4 PM, NOT BAD! Trip seemed real short. I got to the equestrian center in time to meet with friends, talk with Parelli instructors and talk with Pat and Linda. I got to watch Pat and Linda, Pat asked lots of little questions too. It was lots of fun, got there around 5 PM and stayed until 8 PM. Pat is the silliest thing, and Linda all so approachable... She used my phone. Pretty funny, FRAN! I also talked with Dan and Gretchen Thompson for the first time, they had seen me before but never really got to meet me. Gretchen wants me to get with Emily tomorrow, tomorrow because Gretchen is picking her up at the Ocala Parelli Center tonight to stay at the tour stop for some family time. We've got lots to talk about! She is a protogee and I am a future protegee. I also got to talk with Jesse Peters, WOW he is tall and very nice. I had a short chat with Kelly Sigler, she still seems to be doing great. I hope Carol Coppinger will be there, I really hope so. I hope to get to chat with Pat a little more, I got some good talking with Linda... but I don't think I got a good chat with Pat, he seemed a little discombobulated so hopefully I will get a good chat in tomorrow or Sunday. I am an ambassador so I will be there at 6:30 AM working until 5 PM, so I am really excited... the magic starts tomorrow. I will hopefully be having dinner with Fran and Katie, didn't work out tonight. I will update tomorrow, hopefully some real good things will come... please be praying!

No comments: