Monday, October 20, 2008

Jacksonville Tour Stop Pictures







































WOW! I have good news, I gave Linda my dreams and put it in her hands along with other things and my contact info. I am creating my website and Alain Martignier the tour stop manager wants me to send him the link as soon as I get it up so he can look at it and send it to Pat and Linda, when he found my blog link he sent it to Pat and Linda and can't wait to see my website... I can't wait to finish it. I've got some good pictures this weekend to put on the website, I am ready to get home and get it done. I know a lot about the upcoming year and all the new MAGNIFICENT events, I am setting it up to where hopefully I will be performing at the celebrations even if the Parelli Kids can't.













No comments: