Monday, September 7, 2009

WOW! Back to REAL life!

Life is back on track full blast! Sundance and I are having the time of our life, we are having so much fun getting ready for the Celebration in October.

We are playing with this every day... progression, progression, PROGRESSION!

Advanced Stick 2 Me at Liberty

Cantering draw at Liberty

Cutting Spins at Liberty

Trotting sideways towards me Online

Long line driving serpentines at canter, close to FLYING CHANGES

Backing and turning by tail, GOT IT DONE! Yes!

We've got the rearing on command down pat, (no pun intended) and the bowing on both sides are GREAT, perfect actually... Thanks Jesse for some suggestions on the flying changes! http://www.jesserpeters.com/

I found some pictures from this springs play day! Have a lookie, I LOVE these! Totally forgot about them!

play day june 09

play day june 09 (1)

play day june 09 (3)

play day june 09 (6)

 

We went to the mountains today and saw a museum with old trains and vehicles, it was VERY cool to see all the old things and thinking about how it was back then... I love heritage and tradition, I wish I could get a glimpse of what it was like back then...

102_2352

102_2331

102_2358

102_2371

4 comments:

Katie Oostman said...

Hey Mariah! I love these pics! May I ask where you got your jeans? I'm struggling to find some long enough that are flattering too! I love how sundance reminds me of Ari but almost in the opposite! Keep up the amazing playing! <3

Katie and Ari

The Alway Family said...

Thanks! I have found my second love, those JEANS!!! Here's the link... http://sheplers.com/womens/riding_jeans/350744.html... ordered them with a 38" inseam... they are perfect!!!!

Oh, I love them... got to order another pair before october...

XOXO

Mariah

Hannah Willis said...

Love the Pictures!! Sundance is awesome :)

and awesome pair of pants! there so nice!

Can you believe only 29 days to lakeland!! this year is going by so fast!

Alayna said...

Great pictures! I was in NC a few weeks ago visiting my grandparents but not long enough to stop by for another visit to your farm :-(. Anyhoo, I wanted to let you know about a trail challenge in Gold Hill, NC. It's at the end of October and you guys would kick butt!!! http://www.natrc5.org/RideInfoRO.asp?EventID=438