Sunday, December 26, 2010

I was sitting at my window, looking at all the beautiful birds eating at the snow covered bird feeder. They were absolutley stunning, I sat and marveled at the beauty and watched them socialize. I had been previously worrying about my Externship, wondering if I will be good enough... will I have everything I need? Will I be everything I need? Then I thought about the scripture, in the bible, it says something like "Why do you worry about tomorrow? Why do you worry about what you are going to eat or what you are going to wear? Look at the sparrow, does he not worry about his next meal? If I will not let the sparrow fall, do you not think your Father in heaven will not take care of you? Have faith my child." I sighed a deep breath, and thanked my creator for the love he showed me this snowy morning.

No comments: